About Erasmus+ Program
Erasmus+ is the European Union program for education, training, youth and sport. The Erasmus+ program aims to boost skills and employability, as well as modernizing Education, Training, and Youth work. Erasmus + supports international mobility among learners (students, trainees, apprentices, young people and volunteers) and staff (professors, teachers, trainers, youth workers and people working in organizations active in education, training and youth). The main aims of the program are to:
- support learners in achieving learning outcomes in order to expand their opportunities for personal development and increase their employability on the European labor market and outside EU;
- increase the knowledge of foreign languages among participants
- raise the level of knowledge and knowledge of other cultures and countries among participants
- increase the attractiveness of higher education in Europe and supporting European higher education institutions in competing in the global market for higher education;
- support the internationalization, attractiveness, quality, equality of access and modernization of higher education institutions outside Europe.
The program allows students and employees to travel abroad and creates opportunities to participate in projects together with foreign partners.
The following countries can participate in the Erasmus + program:
Member States of the European Union (EU): Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Spain, France, Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden, Great Britain
Non-EU countries participating in the program: Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey.
Supervision of the program
Responsibility for the implementation of the Erasmus + program lies with the European Commission. The Commission manages the budget on an ongoing basis and defines the priorities, objectives and criteria of the program. In Poland, the National Agency for the Erasmus + Program is the Foundation for the Development of the Education System with its headquarters in Warsaw.
Erasmus+ at Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu-National Louis University
Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu-National Louis University received an Erasmus card for higher education for the years 2021/2027 and from 1 January 2021 it implements activities and projects under the Erasmus + program.
Our Participant Identification Code – PIC is: 954354483
Erasmus Code: PL NOWY-SA01
University of Pecs
Suleyman Demirel University
Kadir Has University
Mehmet Akif Ersoy University
Universite de Haute-Alsace
Leonardo de Vinci
Rennes 2 University
University of Primorska
Polytechnic Institute of Braganca
Instituto Politecnico do Porto
University of Agder
Northern Business School
Duale Hochschule University
Osnabrueck University of Applied Sciences
International University of Struga
FHS KUFSTEIN TIROL GMBH (University of Applied Sciences)
University of National and World Economy
Universidad de Oviedo
Universidad Autonoma de Madrid
Universidad de Navarra
The Hague University of Applied Science
Fontys International Business School
Vilniaus Kooperacijos Kolegija
University North - Croatia
University of Split
Types of Mobility
Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu-National Louis University implements a mobility project in the field of education and training: Action 1: Educational mobility - student and university mobility - cooperation with program countries.
Types of mobility:
- SMS- Student Mobility for Studies
- SMP- Student Mobility for Placement
- STA- Staff Mobility for Teaching
- STT- Staff Mobility for Training