Bachelor's degree in Management, specialization:
Bachelor's degree in Management
Relevant knowledge of the company's needs, its financial situation or the processes taking place in the company make it possible to take the business to a completely new, higher level. More and more companies decide to hire professional, properly educated business analysts, who will be a perfect complement to the existing staff in the company. Do you want to spread your wings in this direction? Apply for a bachelor's degree in management with a specialization in business analytics.
For whom is the Bachelor's degree program in Business Analyst intended?
Business analyst is a prestigious profession, which is associated with the world of finance. In view of the growing demand for specialists in this field, we invite all those interested in business analysis to study Bachelor's degree at WSB-NLU. If you are interested in economics and mathematics, if you feel that analytical work is something you want to do in life - this course is perfect for you. An additional advantage will be the ability to think logically, the ability to use soft skills. Studying with a specialization in Business Analyst is an excellent option for people who want to learn how to create project documentation, identify and describe business processes.
Bachelor's degree programs in Business Analyst
The nature of studies at WSB-NLU is primarily practical. Thanks to this, our students develop many skills necessary in their professional work. Throughout the course of study, you will participate in classes such as:
- Fundamentals of Management,
- Managerial economics,
- Information Retrieval and Intellectual Property Protection,
- Fundamentals of Marketing,
- Fundamentals of organization,
- Spreadsheet applications,
- Quality Management,
- Project management,
- Corporate Finance,
- Reporting and data analysis,
- Marketing research,
- IT systems
- Organizational behavior,
During the course of study, students majoring in Business Analyst will also participate in Polish language classes.
What competences does a graduate
of a business analyst specialty gain?
The graduate of the specialization gains competencies that allow practical work on:
- identifying, analyzing and verifying business needs;
- conducting research, evaluating and documenting business models;
- improving processes and introducing organizational changes in business;
- Strategy planning and business policy development;
- Solve business problems related to organizational operating procedures. Preparation by lecturers practicing business analysis will enable you to prepare audits or business reports without difficulty in the future.
Career prospects after graduating from a business analyst program
Wondering what kind of job you can get after completing a bachelor's degree in this field? Without any hindrance you will be able to start your career as:
- Business Analyst,
- Business process analyst,
- Project manager,
- Member of analytical teams,
- Financial Data Analyst,
- Business operations risk analyst,
- Business process analyst in a company.
Form of Studies at WSB-NLU
Students who decide to start studies at WSB-NLU may choose full-time studies - studies from Monday till Friday.
Conducted on the campus in Nowy Sącz.
How long does a bachelor's degree last at WSB-NLU?
First degree studies in Management with a specialization in Business Analyst Specialist last 3 years, i.e. 6 semesters.
Cost of Business Analyst degree program
Tuition fees for the bachelor's degree program in Business Analyst specialization are paid in one installment. Fees for foreign languages are included in the tuition fees.