The practice can be carried out in two ways: standard - where the student is admitted on the basis of a referral for practice or an agreement with the employer, or on the basis of professional activity. What does the second way mean? Professional activity on account of the internship means the possibility of passing them by:
- work performed on the basis of an employment relationship
- work performed on the basis of a civil law relationship
- self-employed business
- professional practice which the student or listener completed as a student or graduate of another university and which meets the requirements of the syllabus for a given field of study
- participation in internships and apprenticeships in domestic or foreign enterprises, carried out by students or listeners, guaranteeing the acquisition of appropriate practical skills, - provided that the type of activity or work corresponds to the purpose of apprenticeships and ensures the implementation of the agreed program of apprenticeships.
- In the field of Psychology, it is important that the student, as part of his professional work, cooperates with a psychologist who will certify his involvement in the acquisition of psychological knowledge.
- In the case of internships carried out on the basis of professional activity, it is worth noting that this is current employment or business activity (current means that it covers the period of study) and requires the submission of documents specified in par. 27 of the Practice Regulations.