Questions and Answers
Find the question you are interested in
To enter the university the applicant needs to follow these steps:
- Fill in the electronic recruitment form available on the university website.
- Go to the ‘Required Documents’ tab and complete all required documents except the fee.
- Within 7 working days you will receive an email from us regarding the tuition fees. (conditional acceptance letter)
- Before paying you need to confirm your English B1 level.
- The set of documents related to the visa procedure will be issued and sent via e-mail within 14 working days.
- After receiving the visa and arriving in Poland, you should report to Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu – National Louis University based in Nowy Sącz ( 27 Zielona St., room 023C ) to arrange formal matters and provide missing documents.