1. Familiarize yourself with the rules of practice.
2. Fill in the required fields in the form for adding practice (the button for adding practice on the left). Remember that the internship must be relevant to the field of study.
3. Wait for confirmation of the practice.
4. If you indicated in the form of adding a practice:
standard practice: obtain from the dean's office the signed documents required by the institution/company where you are doing your internship. Documents at the request of the student can be sent by post. Supplement the missing data in the received documents. Obtain all required signatures on documents from the selected institution. Before starting the practice, send scans of documents signed by the Institution (agreement/referral to practice) to the CloudA system. After completing your internship, complete the report in CloudA and then save it (but don't finish the internship yet).
internship based on professional experience: Print an application for an internship. Fill in the missing data and sign the document. Scan the completed and signed application and then submit it to CloudA. Submit proof of employment to CloudA (if self-employed, copy from CEiDG). Complete the report in CloudA, then save it (but don't finish the practice yet).
5. Print the report and complete the signatures, then send the scanned image to CloudA.
6. Submit your internship for review (click Finish) and wait for approval by the WSB-NLU Internship Supervisor.
In case of problems or questions, please contact the dean's office +48 18 44 99 148, email@example.com