Scientific and Pedagogical Internship
Scientific and Pedagogical Internship
Internship for pedagogical workers at the Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu - National-Louis University under the qualification enhancement program
«Distance education: innovative methods and digital technologies»
(3 months, 240 hours, 8 ECTS credits)
November 29, 2021 - March 1, 2022Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu - National-Louis University Nowy Sacz, Poland
Internship is held in distance form based on the innovative digital platform CloudA - a unique innovative development of Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu - National-Louis University.
Module 1. Distance education: experience and perspectives. (30 hours / 1 ECTS credit)
- 1.1 Training of highly qualified specialists in the 21st century: the role and opportunities of distance education.
- 1.2 Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu - National-Louis University innovative leadership in distance education: unique Features of CloudA integrated IT system
- 1.3 Distance education in the digital age: a look into the future.
Module 2. Distance learning in action. CloudA IT system: comprehensive student services. (60 hours / 2 ECTS credits)
- 2.1 Schedule, curriculum and virtual journal.
- 2.2 Study materials, tasks, tests, assessment.
- 2.3 Participation in interactive classes and contact with lecturers.
- 2.4 Processing of payments.
- 2.5 Writing the thesis.
- 2.6 Mobile application for distance learning.
Module 3. Multicast. Use of advanced achievements of digital technologies in distance education. (30 hours / 1 ECTS credit)
- 3.1 Difference of multicast from classical forms of distance e-learning.
- 3.2. Multi-class transfer (simultaneous transmission of multiple data streams visible to participants in separate windows).
- 3.3 Participation in classes from anywhere in the world with any mobile device.
Module 4. Features of the teacher's work on the modern digital remote platform. (30 hours / 1 ECTS credit)
- 4.1 Developing the technical and information competencies required to work in the digital age.
- 4.2 Sociocultural and linguistic competences of the modern teacher.
- 4.3 Acquisition of competences and development of professional abilities of pedagogical staff using digital technologies.
Module 5. Remote procedure for the admission to the university. (30 hours / 1 ECTS credit)
- 5.1 Documents required for admission to the university.
- 5.2 Formation and submission of applications for admission in remote form.
- 5.3 Processing of applications for admission.
Module 6. Quality assurance policy and didactic process supervision. (60 hours / 2 ECTS credit)
- 6.1 Quality assurance policy: European standards and WSB-NLU case study.
- 6.2 Didactic process control with Cloud Academy support.
- 6.3 Academic teachers credentialing/certification.
Language of instruction: English (translated into Russian).
Classes are held exclusively in the distance form.
All those who successfully pass the internship program are provided with an appropriate internship certificate (240 hours, 8 ECTS credits) and Transcript of Records.
- Details on the conditions of participation are on the university website at the link: https://www.wsb-nlu.edu.pl/en/internship
- Registration is on the university website at the link: https://wsb-nlu.clouda.edu.pl/WydarzeniaZapisy/Index
Conditions of participation:
- The cost of the internship is 145 Euros.
- The cost of sending the certificate from Poland to other countries is paid additionally, this amount is added to the account depending on the cost of international shipments.
- The bank transaction fee is not included in the price and is paid separately to the respective bank.
- The application deadline (registration for the program) is November 22, 2021.
- After you register, you will receive a bill for payment from the university.
Payment deadline: NOVEMBER 30, 2021.
Contacts and consultations: firstname.lastname@example.org
The amount should be paid into the following account:
Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu - National Louis University z siedzibą w Nowym Sączu BANK PKO S.A. Oddział w Nowym Sączu,
ul. Jagiellońska 26 33-300 Nowy Sącz EUR:
NRB: 39 1240 4748 1978 0010 4561 6148
IBAN: PL 39 1240 4748 1978 0010 4561 6148
The title of the bank transfer should include: Stażirowka, name and surname.
IV International scientific and practical conference “Scientific Research Priorities: theoretical and practical value”
26th-30th of November 2019 Nowy Sącz,
Poland Organizer Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu – National Louis University
With the information support of the Association for Promotion of Education and Science Globalization SPACETIME.
Please register on-line:
The deadline for participation in the conference is November 1, 2019.
Consultation and questions: Natalia Gut, International Projects Coordinator email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org