Repositories of Polish universities:
- Repository of the University of Lodz
- AMUR - Adam Mickiewicz University Repository
- Resitory of the Nicolaus Copernicus University
- Repository of the University of Warsaw
- Repository of the Warsaw University of Technology
- Electrical Engineering Wroclaw University of Technology
- Repository of Cracow University of Technology
World repositories - recording and aggregation systems:
- CEON Biblioteka Nauki
- CEON AGREGATOR
- Open Access Theses and Dissertations
- ArXiv – open access to 1,321,977 e-prints in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Quantitative Biology, Quantitative Finance, Statistics, Electrical Engineering and Systems Science, and Economics
- ECS Eprint Repository - open archives in the field of electronics and computer science.
- CogPrints - an electronic archive for self-archive papers in any area of Psychology, Neuroscience, and Linguistics, and many areas of Computer Science.
- Studia Informatica - is a bilingual scientific journal devoted to the informatics. The journal is published quarterly. At the beginning it was published as the 'Scientific Papers - Informatics series', but since 2000 it get the present title.
- World Scholars - international peer-reviewed journals published by WorldScholars, among others in management and business.