The mission of WSB-NLU Library
„The mission of WSB-NLU Library is to support and improve the process of both learning and teaching through facilitating and furthering access to information resources, services and environment promoting intellectual achievement.”
Resources and services
- Securing both hard-copy and electronic resources of the Library, concerning all disciplines represented within WSB-NLU.
- Promoting the Library as the primary source of learning materials and information.
- Integration of services and resources offered by the Library into the e-learning academic community.
- Supporting research personnel and students in their research and projects. Also, undertaking internal service and research projects.
- Providing study and research facilities to users of the Library whenever needed.
- Providing adequate IT facilities.
Evaluation of the Library and its programme
- Monitoring the quality of library services and the effectiveness of the library programme.
- Improving the quality control processes within the Library.
Promotion and partnership
- Promoting the Library as a centre of intellectual activity within the local and wider academic community.
- Promoting information literacy useful in both research and practice.
- Recruiting groups supporting the Library and its mission.
- Raising additional funding (grants, projects).
- Identifying, developing and establishing partnerships with the aim of reducing costs, expanding library collection and improving effectiveness of the Library.