Resignation and refund
The tuition fee refund process
The tuition fee refund process in Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu - National-Louis University
International students who apply for a visa or a Polish resident card (temporary or permanent) are required to pay the tuition for the whole year + payment for the registration fee (300 euros). In case the visa is rejected and the student is unable to continue further studies, the student must immediately submit an application for resignation of studies through the CloudA system, the APPLICATIONS tab and attach confirmation of the visa refusal. In such cases, the tuition fee will be refunded in the amount of 100%, the registration fee (300 euro) is non-refundable.
If a student does not apply for resignation within two weeks after the visa was rejected, the issue of a refund will be considered individually by the University Chancellor.
In case of failure to provide confirmation of the visa refusal, the tuition fee will be divided into 10 installments and 1/10 of the annual fee will be deducted for each month.
If a student applies for a refund before the start of the academic year, the tuition fee will be refunded in full, but the recruitment fee is non-refundable.
In cases where a student for some reason did not apply for a visa, but still applies for resignation from study, the tuition fee will also be divided into 10 parts and 1/10 of the annual fee will be deducted for each month.
Consideration and issuance of a decision on resignation and refund of payment takes 90 days from the submission of all necessary documents. In cases where a student has made a mistake in the data for refund, the university is not responsible for this.
Documents required for refund
- Application "resignation from the studies"
- Completed refund form
- Confirmation of visa refusal or other document confirming the inability to continue studies
The process of refunding tuition fees takes up to 90 days from the date of submission of a set of documents.
Process for applying for resignation from the university
To apply for a resignation from the university, you need to do the following steps:
- Log in to CloudA on a student account
- On the left side, find the "Applications" tab and click NEW APPLICATION
- Select the " resignation from the studies" template, fill in the required fields and indicate the reason for your resignation
- After completing the application, click "SAVE"
- Save the application, print it, sign and send it to the address of the Dean's Office at Zielona 27, 33-300 Nowy Sącz.
Your application will be considered within 30 days from the date of submission of the paper version to the dean's office.