Student Mobility for Placement (Traineeship)
Criteria for participation in the Erasmus+ program
The basic criterion for participation in the Erasmus + program is knowledge of English or other language required by the foreign university, to the extent enabling studying;
Additional criteria - student:
- is registered on a degree at WSB-NLU in Nowy Sącz
- has completed the first year of study
- at the time of recruitment has passed the first semester of study, if the mobility is to take place in the next academic year,
- is not in arrears with tuition fees, - has GPA of minimum 3.5.
- at the time of departure and during his/her stay at a foreign university, he/she is not on Dean’s leave
SMP- Student Mobility for Traineeship
- duration: from 2 to 12 months
- one student may participate in mobility periods with a total maximum duration of up to 12 months at each level of the studies (first and second cycle);
- the host organization can be:
- any public or private organization active on the labor market or in the field of education, training and youth
- non-commercial, non-profit organization, association, non-governmental organization;
- institution providing career guidance, career counseling and information services;
- HEI with from program country that holds Erasmus Charter for Higher Education
Students interested in participating in the Erasmus + program may submit the required documents in the International Relations Office, room 022/C.
Student recruitment will take place until all the mobilities granted by the National Agency have been filled.
Scholarship from the Erasmus + program
The scholarship within the Erasmus + program is awarded for the duration of the study period at the foreign university or institution in which the student completes the internship. Co-financing of the mobility is paid in accordance with the monthly scholarship rates provided by the NA.
The scholarship is intended to cover part of the costs related to the travel and stay at the foreign university. The scholarship is not intended to cover the full costs of traveling and living abroad.
The Erasmus+ grant rates in the academic year 2021/2022 for students intended to study are available in the Rector's Order KA103-2019 Rector's Order KA103-2020.
How to apply for a traineeship abroad?
Familiarize yourself with the criteria for participation in the Erasmus + program
Find a foreign institution operating on a foreign labor market where you would like to undertake your internship (it must be an institution from an EU country or countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia).
The offers of practices of entrepreneurs, organizations and foreign institutions who will accept the student for practice are available under the following links:
If you decide on a specific foreign institution - write to the contact person in order to establish initial cooperation. Reconcile the initial internship program (you can do it on the form:
- LETTER OF INTENT (obligatory before mobility)
- Learning Agreement for Traineeship
- Guidelines to Learning Agreement
- Wskazówki do LA (praktyka)
Letter of Intnet or other form of Correspondence confirming acceptance / preliminary consent - must be attached to the application form.
- Fill in Application form for outgoing students, this application form is also available in International Relations Office (Room 022/C). Obtain approval of acceptance of traineeship from the Dean of the Faculty.
- Submit an application form to the International Relations Office along with the attached information about traineeship in foreign institution.
You will be informed about the recruitment result by an e-mail and a message in CloudA.
After qualifying for a traineeship, determine the details of the traineeship with a foreign host institution (e.g. place of traineeship, number of working hours per week, insurance, possible financial support / support in the form of providing certain benefits), which should be entered into the Learning Agreement for Traineeship. The agreement must be accepted by the sending university and the foreign host institution.
Before, during and after mobility
Obtain and deliver to the International Relations Office a set of the following documents, at least 2 weeks before the planned departure for the foreign traineeship:
- Learning Agreement for Traineeship,
- confirmation of student's admission to foreign practice issued by the host institution
- Statement on EURO bank account number
- a copy of your insurance: health insurance, accident insurance and civil liability insurance,
Complete the first language proficiency test in the indicated on-line tool (Erasmus + Online Linguistic Support), to which you will receive a link to the e-mail.
Sign a financial contract under which you will be awarded a scholarship.
The scholarship is paid after the conclusion of the financial agreement in two installments: advance payment constituting 70% of the total amount awarded to the scholarship - before departure and 30% upon return and delivery of the required documents necessary to settle the stay on foreign traineeship.
If there is a need to amend the agreed internship program agreement, immediately report it to the Erasmus + Program Coordinator and student placement coordinator, either electronically or by post. If agreed, appropriate written changes will be made, which must be accepted and signed by you, the sending university and the foreign host institution.
Immediately upon return (within 10 days of ending your internship), submit required documentation:
- Certificate of attendance issued by a foreign host institution, This document must contain:
- dates of starting and completing the placement
- actual period of stay on foreign practice, i.e. the first and last day you were present in the foreign host institution,
- information about the place of the internship, the name of the internship,
- evaluation / opinion on the implemented practice, consistent with the provisions contained in
- complete the individual participant's report on departure on-line
- proceed to the second language proficiency test in the indicated on-line tool (Erasmus + Online Linguistic Support).
After positive verification of the documents submitted and the necessary formalities, the remaining 30% of the amount of the scholarship will be paid.